About Our QCertified Program at Our Dealership
Buying a used Chevy truck is a significant purchase. After a house, an automobile is typically the biggest purchase most of us are likely to make. With so many pre-owned options out there, how do you know which used car, truck, or SUV to choose from?
Once you decide on if you're shopping for a used Silverado or pre-owned Corvette, you'll probably start looking at the various trucks and sports cars currently enjoying the roads of Gadsden. Next, you'll likely go on the internet and compare a used Silverado to a used F-150 or Ram 1500. After you decide on a Silverado, you'll want to look at trim features and fuel-economy numbers. Finally, you've done it. You've made your choice. You've found a used truck that meets your needs and fits your budget. It's the next step that often gives one pause.
You've found the right truck for you, but you're wondering if you've made the right choice. Will this truck be reliable? Will it meet your needs and transport your family safely? If this is where you are, you can relax. QCertified is here to help.
Now, you're probably wondering what it means to be QCertified? It's not a typo. QCertified is a way of certifying used cars. The scary part of buying a used car is the unknown. People are afraid there's something sinister waiting under the hood that they don't know about. QCertified removes those doubts and fears. Every QCertified used vehicle we sell at our Chevy dealership must meet or exceed the QCertified checklist. This is a rigorous, 128-point inspection set by the QCertified program. If a vehicle does not pass, it can't be called "QCertified."
Who performs this multi-point inspection you ask? We staff a team of ASE Certified Auto Technicians who must receive and pass QCertified training before they inspect your next used car.
Along with our QCertified mechanics, every QCertified dealer is regulated by an independent third party. This regulatory agency evaluates your local Chevy dealer at random to make sure we align with QCertified policies. You can take comfort in knowing that each QCertified vehicle we sell near Rainbow City and Boaz meets a nationwide standard of excellence.
Every QCertified used car receives a vehicle history report during the certification process. Chevrolet of Gadsden relies on AutoCheck from Experian Automotive to research title status, current mileage, number of previous owners, and accident history. To be QCertified, every used car must receive a clean title report from the Department of Motor Vehicles. Otherwise, it can not be QCertified.
If you think there's nothing more we can do to provide you peace-of-mind with your purchase, we can. Your used Chevy Malibu is QCertified, inspected by trained professionals, regulated by an independent agency, and comes with a QUltimate Limited Powertrain Warranty. There is also an optional Mechanical Repair Service Contract you can add to your purchase that protects you from the cost of future auto repairs.
When you buy a QCertified used car from Chevrolet of Gadsden, you also receive a one-year membership to Road America's Auto Assist program. This program provides emergency travel expense reimbursement, towing, lockout benefits, gas delivery, tire hazard protection, and roadside assistance. As a bonus, QCertified vehicles include the original vehicle manufacturer's owner's manual.
QCertified used cars deliver assuredness mile after mile. There are many certified used inventories out there, but we doubt you'll find one this comprehensive. Stop by our nearby used Chevy dealer to find out more.
Remember - It's Not Certified - It's QCertified!
What Makes a QCertified Vehicle Different From Other Used Cars?
Quality Control Evaluation
- All QCertified used cars pass a 128-point vehicle inspection to qualify as QCertified.
- The multi-point inspection looks at all major vehicle systems such as the transmission, drivetrain, engine, suspension, steering, brakes, heating and cooling systems, tires, and exhaust.
- QCertified owners receive a copy of the Inspection Report.
- QCertified dealerships staff professional auto technicians who are trained to perform a comprehensive inspection/reconditioning process to the QCertified standard.
- QCertified dealerships are regulated by an independent third party to ensure compliance with the rigorous QCertified standards. Inspections happen at random throughout the year to ensure each dealership maintains this level of aptitude.
- QCertified vehicles come with a complete vehicle history. Thanks to this background check, you know your car has a clean title. This means that there is no history of fire damage, flood damage, odometer problems, lemon history, or a salvage vehicle status with the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- QCertified vehicles have a "clean" title report.
Value Added Benefits
- QCertified vehicles boast a QCertified Limited Warranty. The scope of which includes details about what is not covered, instructions on how to proceed if a breakdown occurs, your coverage period, maintenance requirements, and what is covered.
- QCertified vehicle owners also gain membership to Road America's AutoAssist Program. Benefits of this roadside assistance program include tire hazard protection, gas delivery, lockout protection, roadside assistance, and emergency travel expense reimbursement.
- QCertified vehicles also qualify for a service protection contract. If you choose to add this plan, you'll gain more assurance that you made a smart decision in your purchase. Policy benefits include:
- Emergency Roadside Assistance for the term of the service contract
- Rental car reimbursement for the term of the service contract
- Higher level of coverage and/or extended coverage
QCertified Limited Warranty
- Coverage is effective in Canada, the continental United States of America, Hawaii, and Alaska.
- A deductible per visit will apply.
- If your vehicle is kept in a repair facility overnight for covered repairs, rental coverage is provided.
For More Information
- Maintenance Requirements: Your vehicle must receive all scheduled maintenance as prescribed in the provided manufacturer's Owner's Manual.
- Maintenance Record Retention: You must keep copies of all completed repair orders. Copies must show all services performed and occur during the coverage period.
- Repair Requirements: QCertified vehicle owners are required to visit a QCertified Authorized Dealership or an affiliate for covered repairs. If you are unable to bring your vehicle to Chevrolet of Gadsden, contact our Chevy team or a QCertified Administrator for directions to a QCertified authorized repair facility near you.
- Failure to follow anyy of the maintenance requirements or maintenance record retention requirements outlined in you QCertified limited Warranty may void coverage.
- Ask the dealership's sales associate to review the QCertified Limited Warranty.
ROAD AMERICA AUTO ASSIST PROGRAM
Roadside Assistance Benefits
24/7 Round-The-Clock Assistance
Emergency Travel Expense Reimbursement Benefit
- Battery Service: If a battery failure occurs, a jump-start will be applied to start the member's vehicle.
- Pays you up to $50 per occurrence for covered roadside assistance.
- Lock-Out Assistance: If a member's keys are locked inside their vehicle, locksmith assistance will be provided.
- Flat Tire Assistance: Service consists of the removal of the flat tire and its replacement with the member's spare tire.
- Gas, Oil, Fluid & Water Delivery Service: Emergency gasoline, oil, or water will be delivered to a member in immediate need.
- Towing Service: If necessary, the member's disabled vehicle will be towed to the closest QCertified authorized repair facility.
Tire Hazard Protection Benefit
- If a member's vehicle is more than 100 miles from home and disabled due to a covered mechanical failure, the QCertified member will be reimbursed up to $1,000 for emergency commercial lodging, meal expenses, and transportation. This benefit is not available in New York or California
- Chevrolet of Gadsden will cover up to $50 toward a repairable tire. If damaged tire is not repairable, QCertified dealers will cover the cost of replacing a damaged tire (up to $250 per tire). Damage must be the result of a road hazard, road debris, or poor surface condition such as cracks, breaks, potholes. During the one-year coverage period, the Tire Hazard Protection becomes void if tread wear reaches 3/32". This coverage is not available in Maryland, New York, Tennessee, Washington, California, or Florida.
LIMITATIONS OF COVERAGE
The information contained herein is intended to provide only an overview of the QCertified program. For exact coverage, exclusions and limitations of the QCertified Limited Warranty, please review the QCertified Limited Warranty form.